7 Top Online Roulette Tips
Roulette is a game of pure chance, and other than in exceptional circumstances, no strategy will overcome the built-in house advantage. Play your dogís birthday, your wedding anniversary, your lucky National Lottery numbers - in the long run, it makes no real difference. You will either be lucky or you won't. Other then identifying a bias in a wheel or dealer, roulette has no element of skill.
1. Roulette strategies are a myth. Some people claim that they have a sure fire system for winning at Roulette but truth is there is no system that will change the house edge. Donít waste your money buying a Roulette system. Don't pay a penny for any roulette strategy - none of them will make you a winner. Best read everything that you can about Roulette and know the game well. Make sure you are comfortable with the odds associated with every type of bet in Roulette and that you really understand how to play.
2. Look out for a European single zero game. The European wheel has 37 slots numbered 0-36. The house edge is 2.63. The American wheel has 38 numbers because of the double zero (00). The addition of the extra number increases the house edge to 5.26 percent.
3. Also look for an European single zero roulette table that offers the 'In Prison' or the 'La Partage' rules (both with a house edge 1.35%). - these rules are to the advantage of the player and will further reduce the casinos edge.
4. Manage your money correctly and make sure to set a goal before you start gambling. Example: If you start with $100 decide to stop gambling if/when your bankroll reach $200.
Set your limit of money in advance and only play what you are prepared to lose. Once you have finished playing then finish. Don't chase your loses. If you keep gambling you will always end up losing - because of the house edge in the Game.
5. Play the Best Bets. The best bets are those with low odds, such as red or black. With these odds you can win nearly half the time. They give you the best, most consistent chance of winning some money.
6. Never look at roulette as a quick way of getting rich quick, you wonít make millions. Online Roulette is a slow, relaxing game Ė its entertainment. Itís also the most chance-based game in the industry. Just enjoy the experience! The casino has the advantage in this game and most likely you will lose your money - so make sure you have fun while losing!
7. Make sure you use a reputable firm with a solid history behind it. Do some research on the internet, and go with well-established online casinos.
©2019 TheLuckyNest.com - Contact Us